Improve fuel economy and passenger comfort with Uflex electromechanical trim tabs. Featuring electropolished stainless steel planes and low consumption, high speed, composite actuators, these tabs are built to last in the most demanding sea conditions.
Uflex trim tabs have been specifically designed for easy installation using a quick connect bracket-actuator, requiring only one small hole per tab through the transom. The patented transom mounting bracket encapsulates the wiring to ensure protection against any wiring damage.
Uflex trim tab systems are available in 2 versions:
MTT systems for standard installations
MTC systems for compact installations
• Tab bracket with BALL JOINT (PATENTED)
• Operating system with hardened steel ballscrew, suitable to withstand high push loads.
• Prompt and easy control with the innovative use of a Joystick (PATENTED)
• AUTO-LINE UP: automatic flap re-alignment function
• Completely sealed thermoplastic resin tab actuators: maximum protection guaranteed by dual seals and a rubber bellow (PATENTED)
• Stainless steel rod and tabs
• The innovative profile of the tabs increases the efficiency of the system
• Non polished stainless steel tabs also available.
• The stainless steel top surface of the tabs is mirror polished to give higher resistance to marine environment.
• Hole hinge design (PATENTED) allows for precise retrofit replacement with Lenco® and Bennett® same size tabs
• Fully maintenance free
• Voltage:12V DC
• Waterproof: IP68 protection
• CE Certification
• Meets with the EN 60945 standards