FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Improve driver experience with more features, better performance, and greater reliability.
• Satisfy ever increasing horsepower and higher torque.
• Address current applications where systems have reached their limit of capacity for flow at pressure.
• Resolve issues of power consumption, noise, thermo overload, and autopilot integration.
• Dramatically simplify installations, most notably dual stations.
• Eliminate hydraulic hoses forward of transom.
• A single power unit can manage up to three engine applications.
• Relief valve setting 1850 Psi.
• Flow at Pressure:
4.4 l/min flow @ 1200 Psi
3.4 l/min flow @ 1450 Psi
3.0 l/min flow @ 1900 Psi
• Controlled variables are the rpm (= flow) and the current draw (= power consumption).
• The system can be controlled to have a specific behavior, depending on engine rpm are low or when the vessel reaches a certain speed or when any other condition defined by the customer occurs.
|Max current draw||60A, up to 120A, firmware tunable|
|Temperature range||-20 +77°C|
|No load current||7A|
|Max flow||4800 cm3 (min cw and ccw)|
|Relief valve||127 Bar (1850 psi)|
UNI EN ISO 25197, UNI EN ISO 10592 (ABYC P21,P24, P27), IGNITION PROTECTED SAE J1171