Featuring AISI 316 stainless steel lever and bezel, the B400 has a sleek and modern design which is ideal for sailboats.
The B400 has an universal control mechanism that allows for both "push" or "pull" for throttle and shift, push button warm up, and will accept 33C style cables without any adapters.
Available in mechanical version or hybrid version (patented) to control the shift by a mechanical cable and the throttle via 0-5V electric signal.
• 316 stainless steel lever and flange for a better resistance in the marine environment
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
• Provided with a brake tension release system easily adjustable
• Push-in button for throttle operation in Neutral (ENGINE WARM UP).
• Neutral safety switch X41 - 38130 F included prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X41 safety switch is installed
• The B400 ETC (Electronic Throttle Control) version is available on request. The sensor has an analog output signal which can be single or redundant. The output voltage range is chosen by the customer between 0 and 5V. Power supply 5V +/- 10%, linearity +/- 1%. For ETC controls please contact our Technical Service for custom configuration.
• For use with Ultraflex C2, C8, MACHZero control cables (no kit required)
B400 - 42076 Y Fully mechanical version