Two lever / single action control: each lever operates separately either the throttle or the shift.
Suitable for use with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
• Made of aluminium, chrome plated or black powder coat finish
• Throttle lever is provided with adjustable brake tension release system and shift lever with forward, reverse and neutral detents.
• Includes X12 neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting
• In dual station applications the L23 - 31649 B selector unit has to be used (page 110)
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• Use with all Ultraflex control cables except C4:
- C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
- For C2, C8 and MACHZero cables the connection kit K67 - 40705 T is included
- C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K63 kit - 40757 N
- C22 cable requires K64 kit - 40758 R
- C36 and MACH36 cables require K65 kit - 40759 T
B322 - 40669 S Throttle and shift
B322T - 40670 A Throttle only
B322S - 40673 G Shift only
B324 - 40674 J Throttle and shift